Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DIY T-Shirt Scarves Part 3

 
 
 
Ringlet T-shirt Scarf
 
Ok, I'm finally getting around to doing Part 3 of the T-shirt scarves. This is one of my favorties.  Sorry it took a few weeks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1.) Cut your T-shirt into strips. As you can see, I cut mine pretty skinny. But you can cut them as thick or as thin as you want. The look is up to you.
 
 
 
2.) wrap each individual strip around your hand to form a ring. Continue doing this with all strips or T-shirt, setting aside at least one strip to finish your project.





3.) Using the strip you set aside in step 2, cute out several smaller strips.
 

 
 4.) use thse smaller strips to tie your rings together. How many rings you need will depend on how long or short you desire it to be. I wanted mine to wrap around my neck twice, so I used as many rings as I needed for it to loosely wrap around my neck twice.
 
 
 
 
5.) Join the last ring with the first ring and you have yourself a new scarf!
 
 
 
 
Original Inspiration for this scarf found here.








 Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment