Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crocheted Checker Scarf

 
 

I started making this scarf a looonng time ago, but I just barely finished it last week. The pattern is great for beginners because it is incredibly simple. And the finished product can either be a full length scarf for a child (as J is so wonderfully modeling above) or a shorter outfit accessory for an adult.
 
Don't ask me what yarn I used. I bought it a few years ago and have since lost the wrapper that had the info on brand, yarn type, color, etc. But because this scarf is small, it would work best with a non-bulky to medium bulky yarn.
 
 
Hook: 6.00mm
 
Pattern: 
 
Row 1: Ch 7 or however wide you would like to make it. Just make sure that it is an odd number.
 
Turn
 
Row 2: Ch 2. sk next 2 st. Sc in st.
 
Turn
 
Row 3-desired length: Repeat Row 2
 
Finish and weave in ends.
 
Questions? Feel free to ask! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Jacqueline
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment