Thursday, January 3, 2013

Beauty Budget Steal of the Week x2

Ok, so I know I owe like 8 Steal of the Weeks after my 2 month hiatus. I just wasn't feeling the blogging vibe, so I simply took a break. So to somewhat make up for it, I'm posting 2 today. That's got to count for something right? Hubbs and I just moved into our new place so with all the decorating to be done, I've got lots of good things coming on home decor... on a budget of course!
 
 
I love a good After Christmas Sale.... well I love any sale for that matter. I picked these up at Target for an outstanding deal.
Pack of 8 Christmas Ornaments: Target: $1.50/each

 
These Adora Boots were a Christmas present for A. So I actually got these on sale before Christmas.
Adora Boots: Old Navy: $7.49
Pretty good deals I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment