Monday, August 27, 2012

Coming Soon!

Hello to all my beautiful readers. If you're not a regular follower of the blog, make sure you check back in sometime during the next few weeks because I have some good things lined up!

Soon, I will be featuring a series of (Inexpenisve) DIY projects ranging from fashion to home decor to crafts. I am also trying to get some guest posts lined up that are along the same lines, but are of things that I haven't already featured.

I'm also going to start working on a segment that focuses on "Inspiration photos" for home decor. Much like a fashion "inspiration photo," it'll be a picture from a magazine or webiste, followed by a picture of what I managed to find that was close but for WAY less money.

So that's just a head's up on what's to come! Stay tuned! And don't forget to Follow, Refer and Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment