Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beauty Budget Steal of the Week

Top: The Childrens Place $6.00 (Originally $16.95)
Cobalt Blue Skinnies: The Childrens Place $12.00 (Outlets)
Shoes: Old Navy $ 5.97 (Originally $19.95)

Outfit Total: $23.97

Savings: $24.93
This is a back to school outfit I got for Jordyn this past week.  Childrens Place is one of my favorite go to stores to get really good deals on kids clothes. I actually didn't pay a dime for those shoes (my tip on that will be featured in an up-coming Money Saving Move post.) But they were a great deal none the less since they were on clearance and I had a 25% off Coupon. 
 
 
 
Inspiration Photo
 




Beauty and the Budget Version

I love this color combination and am actually going to start keeping a lookout for something similar for myself. Until then, Jordyn will just have to be my personal barbie doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment