Friday, August 17, 2012

Beauty Budget Steal of the Week


So I am actually featuring TWO steals this week because they were both too good not to be featured.


PEDIPEDS KIDS' SHOES


I went the the Pedipeds website and did a little research on these these particular shoes.




Retail: $49.00





About Isabella Chocolate Brown FlexIsabella is buttery soft with a bow! You’ll find lots of ways to show off your little lady in this popular favorite.
  • All natural leather upper and lining
  • All natural rubber sole
  • Mary Jane style with strap for easy on and off
  • Features the Flex Fit System™, which extends the length of wear
  • Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development

 I picked up the same pair From Little Tykes Trading Post for $12.00. I had store credit from items I consigned so I actually did not shell out a dime for them.

    These were priced at $24.99 at Little Tykes. They had recently marked these down to $14.99 with an additonal 20% off today. ( By the way, even though these were from a consignment store, these are actually brand new)

I love Little Tykes Trading Post. For those of you in Parker/Aurora, CO area, this is a great store for kids clothes, toys and baby gear. I consign my youngest daughter's clothes and baby gear there and I get 40% of the selling price. This can be used as store credit or you can cash it out for a little extra pocket money






The next one is some belts I picked up.

Rue 21: All three for $3.99


Yes! I got all 3 of these belts for $3.99. I really only wanted the black one but they came in a 3-pack so the yellow and pink one made the trip home with me as well. These were on the clearance rack and the store was having a 50% off their clearance so these ended up being a great deal.


Some ways I found to wear them: ( I apologize in advance for the horrific quality of these pictures)



I even found a use for the pink one!










No comments:

Post a Comment